Choose this mid-weight turnout rug with a full hood for milder winter weather protection.
Sturdy styling and plenty of protection from winter's unpredictable weather is what this turnout rug is all about. The mid-weight is great for not-so-arctic days and will keep your horse from overheating as he might with a traditional heavy winter rug. This rug has a waterproof shell to keep your horse dry and will even stand up to strong winds and blowing rain. All your horse needs to do is turn his tail to the weather and come through any storm in comfort, while looking great!
- 1200D polyester square rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the rug for full coverage and wind protection
- Fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Hook-and-loop fasteners front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
1200D 3000 mm x 3000 mvp. 150g padding.
Machine wash at 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
Shelter your horse from winter weather with this mid-weight turnout rug with a full neck for protection from cool temperatures.
ID Prodotto: 24568